Virtual Workshop Pricing and Details (2017 Rates and Terms)
Thank you for your interest in my virtual events. Below is a breakdown of pricing and accommodation requirements. Please email me at email@example.com to schedule a booking and initiate a contract.
- Trunk show (10-14 quilts) shipping and insurance: roughly $200 depending on the location
- Virtual Lecture via Skype or Zoom, etc (45 minutes slide presentation with additional time for Q&A)
- Small groups Virtual Workshop Fee starting at $600
- 10-19 students ($60 per student)
- Large group Virtual Workshop Fee starting at $1000
- Additional spaces above 20 students may be added for $50 per person
- Optional customized virtual classroom exclusive to your group: $100
- Note: Guild is responsible for cost of return shipping
Lecture Set up requirements
- Projector and screen
- Laptop with connection to projector
- After agreement of dates and fees, I will initiate the event contract and send it to the event coordinator to be signed and returned.
- Specifies dates and fees for the event including travel
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due within 30 days of signed contract, and will be applied towards the balance of the contract.
- Balance of fees are due the day of the trunk show or the day before the workshop begins.