Workshop Pricing and Details (2017 Rates and Terms)
Thank you for your interest in hiring me to speak at your guild. Below is a breakdown of pricing and accommodation requirements. Please email me at email@example.com to schedule a booking and initiate a contract.
- Lecture/ trunk show: $300 (45 minutes slide presentation with additional time for Q&A and book signing)
- Full day workshop: $650 (6 hours + lunch break)
- Half day workshop: $400 (3 hours)
- $30 meal per diem for each teaching day
- Bookings that require a non-teaching day in between presentations require a $100 layover fee per non-teaching day.
- Hotel lodging, travel expenses and meals are required for bookings outside the St. Louis area.
- For lectures, a screen is required along with electrical hookup and extension cord.
- Tables to set up for my books, patterns, etc.
- I can accommodate 22 students per workshop (unless otherwise noted on the workshop description).
- Only 1 workshop per day; lectures and classes can be combined into the same day.
- After agreement of dates and fees, I will initiate the event contract and send it to the event coordinator to be signed and returned.
- Specifies dates and fees for the event including travel
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due within 30 days of signed contract, and will be applied towards the balance of the contract.
- Airfare is due once flight is booked and is non-refundable due to cancellation of the event.
- Balance of fees are due the day of the event.
- Bookings that require an overnight stay must include at least 1 full day workshop.